College English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
College English Forum

A forum for students in Derek Brown's Comm1007 class

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Looking for Feedback. Essay Proposal.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rebmon177

Looking for Feedback. Essay Proposal. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Feedback. Essay Proposal.   Looking for Feedback. Essay Proposal. EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:36 pm

** If anyone has read this post already, I've change my narrative essay proposal, and would still love feedback from y'all!

My new narrative proposal is posted below.

(It is completely different from what I previously had posted. I am much more excited to work on this narrative essay, and so jumped ships. Cheers!)

Last edited by rebmon177 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rebmon177

Looking for Feedback. Essay Proposal. Empty
PostSubject: New Essay Proposal.   Looking for Feedback. Essay Proposal. EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:48 am

Name: Rebecca Chevalier
Essay Proposal

My narrative essay will follow my two main characters, Jordan and Georgie, two young women traveling from Moncton, New Brunswick to Toronto, Ontario with their dog, Rotten. It will be written in the first person, through Jordan’s perspective and voice. It will begin with the two girls, already part way through their journey, having just been dropped off right before the Quebec border. After establishing the initial status quo, Jordan and Georgie are picked up by a truck driver named, Harm. The story will move relatively quickly through their six hour drive with one another and more so focus on the girl’s night spent in the truck with Harm. I will go through a handful of “story beats” as Jordan describes their night, the feeling inside the truck and her thoughts throughout. This will build toward my last “beat” of the story, where the girls attempt to make a silent escape plan to leave the truck to face their unknown territory in the dead of night, but end up leaving a little more loudly than planned. This is where the story will “break” and start to wrap up with Jordan and Georgie spending their night outside, with not much sleep, awaking to sunlight and hitting the highway once again to try and catch their next ride.
Back to top Go down

Looking for Feedback. Essay Proposal.
Page 1 of 1