College English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
College English Forum

A forum for students in Derek Brown's Comm1007 class

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Informative Essay Proposal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SHAFRI220

Informative Essay Proposal  Empty
PostSubject: Informative Essay Proposal    Informative Essay Proposal  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 11:48 am

Hi everyone, this is my essay proposal flower

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder that affects the minds of an individual causing them to think differently, act differently, and hear and see things that aren’t genuinely there. I want to understand what schizophrenia is, from the symptoms, causes and most importantly the treatments. For my informative essay, I wish to also investigate and provide answers to questions such as: How early, or what age range, can someone be diagnosed as schizophrenic? If there are several, what are the different types of Schizophrenia? What causes it? What are all the symptoms? And most importantly, how can it be treated? I will also research some statistics on this disorder, if it is mostly common in males or females, or if it is inherited from the parents.

Feedback would be appractiated! Thanks ! sunny

- Shane Anne Smile
Back to top Go down
stefri773

PostSubject: Re: Informative Essay Proposal    Informative Essay Proposal  EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 10:14 pm

I really like the idea of writing your informative essay on Schizophrenia. If I were composing an essay about this mental illness, I would concentrate on a specific age range or possibly a specific type of Schizophrenia. For instance, you may want to write your essay about children with Schizophrenia. That was just a suggestion, but does anyone else have any other suggestions regarding this topic?

Steven
Back to top Go down
becmon695

PostSubject: yes   Informative Essay Proposal  EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 8:53 pm

definitely focus on an "interesting" part of sx, a part that you want or interested in investigating. it might be too broad to look at all the parts of sx
Back to top Go down
SHAFRI220

PostSubject: Re: Informative Essay Proposal    Informative Essay Proposal  EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 8:31 pm

I know it's a little bit late, but thank you stefri773 and becmon695 for the feedback Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Informative Essay Proposal    Informative Essay Proposal  Empty

Back to top Go down

Informative Essay Proposal
Page 1 of 1