College English Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
College English Forum

A forum for students in Derek Brown's Comm1007 class

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SIR, Need your approval for my revised essay proposal.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CELMON204

SIR, Need your approval for my revised essay proposal. Empty
PostSubject: SIR, Need your approval for my revised essay proposal.   SIR, Need your approval for my revised essay proposal. EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 am

Celia Berezowski Pages: 1
For: Derek Brown Words: 246
October,5/2012

Chase
Celia’s Revised Essay Proposal

For my narrative Essay proposal my story will be written in the 3rd person perspective. The characters will include Kayla, Mike, Cop 1,Cop 2 and the friend Sam at the end. The beginning of the story will take place in Brampton at night with the characters Kayla and mike walking around car hopping. They are breaking into unlocked cars and stealing money, cigarettes etc. Mike ends up starting one of the cars so Kayla gets into the car. The middle is when Mike sees a police car and the police car flicks on his sirens to signal for Mike and Kayla to pull over. Mike has no intentions of going back to jail so he flees. The climax is when Mike and Kayla exit off the highway they see more cops parked outside a restaurant. While deciding which way they should go at the intersection Mike spotted spike strips laid out. Towards the end of the chase Mike quickly swerves to the left to avoid the strips but didn’t take the turn sharp enough and went over the island barrier and smashed into the family restaurant. A chase was presued. The ending results in Mike being arrested and Kayla surprisingly gets away and is shocked to find out the next day that the police had no idea she was even in the car, and that they believed she would have been dead is she had been in there.

My old proposal was not translating very interesting on paper and i bveleive this story will be.

thoughts? Can I come by your office when you are availiable?
Back to top Go down
rebmon177

PostSubject: Re: SIR, Need your approval for my revised essay proposal.   SIR, Need your approval for my revised essay proposal. EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 5:07 pm

hey celia.
this sounds more fluid than your last one.
(i know, i know, peer comments are useless. but still i thought i'd tell you anyway).
goodluck bud!
Back to top Go down
CELMON204

PostSubject: Re: SIR, Need your approval for my revised essay proposal.   SIR, Need your approval for my revised essay proposal. EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 pm

rebmon177 wrote:
hey celia.
(i know, i know, peer comments are useless. but still i thought i'd tell you anyway).
goodluck bud!

haha thanks buddy!!!!! I love peer comments! cheers
Back to top Go down
Derek
Admin
Derek

PostSubject: Re: SIR, Need your approval for my revised essay proposal.   SIR, Need your approval for my revised essay proposal. EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 10:17 pm

rebmon177 wrote:
hey celia.
goodluck bud!

I agree about the improvement. Not about the peer comments. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://comm1007-2012-2013.canadian-forum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SIR, Need your approval for my revised essay proposal.   SIR, Need your approval for my revised essay proposal. Empty

Back to top Go down

SIR, Need your approval for my revised essay proposal.
Page 1 of 1